Autumn soothes my soul

Ahh, Gentle Reader,

Summer is hard for me, for many reasons. I don't handle heat well. Other people can't stand the thought of possibly having a natural scent, so they bathe in perfume/cologne, (which hinders my breathing). I get sunburns. It's just not a good time. 

But eventually, summer comes to an end, and the magical season of autumn arrives. I've been particularly overcome this year by the breathtaking beauty around me. The trees are so vividly colored, I can look at nothing else. I feel that the beauty of fall fills something in my soul that I can't even identify. It's a balm for me. 

This year, I'm trying to pick some leaves and laminate them to put in my journal, and a few to send to penpals in far away lands.

I hope wherever you are, that you are enjoying this absolutely beautiful time of year. 


Love, 

Izzy 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Update

Not Another Boring Intro

Cut You Off